1. Who was your best friend?
Vonna Leigh Thornburgh.
2.What sports did you play?
I was on swim team my first two years of HS..after that, nada...
3. What kind of car did you drive?
I actually got my car after I graduated. It was an '85 Ford Escort. Bright red piece of shit.
4. It's Friday night, where were you?
typically w/my boyfriend Shaun (now my exhusband).
5. Were you a party animal?
I cannot categorize myself as that. BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!
6. Were you considered a flirt?
Oh, gosh. No? A little?
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I was not only in orchestra, I was the PRESIDENT my senior year. ha!
8. Were you a nerd?
well, you'd think, with my previous answer. But I don't think so. Maybe 50% nerd.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
10. Can you sing the fight song?
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Frith and Ms. Dugan (yes, I'm nuts).
13. School mascot?
North Mesquite Stallions!
14. Did you go to Prom?
yes, junior and senior years.
15. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
Definitely no. Even though I enjoyed myself.
16. What do you remember most about graduation?
Less filling..tastes great!
17. Where were you on senior skip day?
school. Was there really a senior skip day, you guys? I didn't do it, if so.
18. Did you have a job your senior year?
yes. I worked for J.C. Penney
19. Where did you go most often for lunch?
the auditorium or bandhall.
20. Have you gained weight since then?
oh damn. Unfortunately.
21. What did you do after graduation?
went to college and also worked in administration at the school.
22. When did you graduate?
23. Who was your Senior prom date?
Shaun, my exhusband.
24. Are you going to your 10 year reunion?
I did go.
25. Who was your home room teacher?
26. Who will repost this after you?
Good question. ;)